Tuesday 22 February 2011

Othala Vikings - and being bought for ARROWS!!

Hee hee.. ok, I admit, I feel like being a bit "princess" about being bought so cheaply, but a really good role-play.

I really recomend people pop into Othala Vikings and have fun, if Sara is anything to go by I hope our sims get to have more interaction.


It's a long RP, so not doing it in story form, but have tried to pretty it up a little bit in parts :


Keely Norewood shouts : leave your weapons

ard Baxton: i left me bow at the inn

Marin Ansar: shrieeeeeeeeek

((Marin is a Herlit before you get confused))

Keely Norewood shouts: " You in the field state your business"

EndyEndy smiles and wonders if the herlit is a good look charm

Eileanoir Braveheart frowns seeing the same bird again as last days and waves at it not that it would respond

Åℵ ÌŬS Åℵ ÌŬS tilts her head and smiles "do you have any others?

ard Baxton: steps back a bit " thank you for letting me in "

ard Baxton: aye I have but I won’t use them they are blunt and useless ...

Eileanoir Braveheart frowns " out business right... hmm... let me see" she turns around " what is our business?" she shouts

Endy rolls his eyes "Trade Mistress"

Keely Norewood shouts: : " tell ya what , we give you a three second count to turn around and leave...1..."

Keely Norewood shouts: 2....

Eileanoir Braveheart frowns "That wasn't welcoming!"

((Got shot at here, and because I had screwed up how to use my bow I was down to 20% by the time I was in mouse-view – Doomed huh? Sara has been sneaking up on use so I basically got my butt kicked))
 
Sara kicks Endy's legs together, wraps rope around his ankles and secures with a knot

Sara places his arms on his back, wraps rope around endy's wrist and secures wiht a knot

Sara places a leash around his and my own waist and secures with a tight knot

Sara leans down and grabs his bow, slinging it over my own shoulder

Marin Ansar shouts: shrieeeeeeeeek

Kool Door whispers: JC Davi opened the door (mem)

((so, I got dragged off to the fort))

Endy yelps as his face is dragged through the soil and rocks

Sara leans down and rolls the man onto his back, looks him over quickly and smiles " So what by Odin’s cock could have made you think that shooting arrows up my fine buttocks would do you any good Sir"?

((“Odin’s cock” funny :oD ))

Sara places her bow on her back

Endy groans in pain.... "I think you will find Mistress that it was the free that fired at you, I only fired at some women who attacked me when I was looking at your magnificent waterfall"



Marin Ansar: shrieeeeeeeeek

Sara whispers: " Well since we can't proof that now, can we, I think I have to keep you for a while and see what you are all about, state your name please thrall"

Endy looks worried "Boy’s name is Endy Mistress"

"Well met Endy, my name is Sara, not that you can use it but just in case someone asks you who treated you rather nicely after you shot at their camp you might need it. What brought you and the free you are with to my lands"?



Endy pretends puzzlement "The free Mistress? I... only saw them when I came to your main doors to trade, then someone shouted that they would begin firing... so I ran.... if you wish to check my arrows you will see they are very unique, you will not find any in the ones that were "shot at the camp" as I did not attack, as I said I only defended when some women.. *growls* shot me in the butt"

((lol, yeah, like I was going to admit that she totally kicked my ass :oD ))

Sara chuckles softly, not believing a word he is saying really but thinks to herself might be nice to play along for a bit "Trade hmm since when are slaves allowed to trade?” remains friendly and keeps a smile on her face while she looks him over and listens to his answer

Endy looks to the Mistress in shock "All Kajirus are allowed to trade Mistress, is that not the way in your land? You got to the market for items yourself?"

((Fighting Slave of Gor has Jason going to buy perfume, there is a precedence for slaves shopping on behalf of the free – saying a Slave can’t trade full stop is complete crap))

Sara: " Well that might be the way for those who obey the law" she chuckles softly and shrugs her shoulders, she never lived in a city nor with people who do obey the law, first she was with pirates for almost 2 years and now with the Vikings, she knew that their own thrall did use a bow but he would never trade since the Free did not appreciate having to deal with a slave, well it didn't matter to her who did a trade in the end. "No it is not like that here on my lands, our thralls do defend the home and come with us on raids but they stay out of the trades, anyhow what was it that you would have offered for a trade Endy?”

ard Baxton: smiles as he looks around "again thanks for opening the gates fro me "looks around "hmm it seems you have lil visitors"

SaraSara looks at Ard "What can we do for you Sir"?

Marin Ansar: shrieeeeeeeek

Endy: "I would have offered coin for paga Mistress, the harbour Master if fed up of mead at the long hall of the village"

Marin Ansar lands at the bow who she remembers

Marin Ansar: shrieeeeeeeek

Sayuri Vaher laughed "I will stay for a while perhaps.. now you got me all curious about these festivities" she grinned, hoped it was harsh and nasty.. yes, perhaps she had an evil mind

Marin Ansar: shivers

ard Baxton: nothing much m’lady " and he makes a deep bow for the lady " I am ard the hunter some call me the lone wolf as well.. I am just a poor hunter that roams lands and fields minding my own and keeping it peaceful m‘lady '

Endy: "You have any paga for trade Mistress?" Endy says hopefully

Sara: " In that case I would have had bad news for you anyways Endy, we only have mead here at the moment, our last ship load of paga went "missing" after some pirates took over our captains boat" turns her gaze at ard and bows her head, smiling friendly at him "Well met ard, my name is Sara, for my rude tone earlier I'd like to apologise but you have to understand at this point it is only us women at the camp and we saw the ship docking with some enemies on it, I never met you so it was not easy for me to tell friend from foe, you may get your weapons back later of course, we will not touch them, what brings you to our land if I may ask?”

Sayuri Vaher grinned at keely and wished her well.. at least she herself was now a friend rather than naked, stripped and bound here.. she chuckled how a helping hand made a difference

Endy blushes as the Mistress covers him with her dress and worries she is in danger of breaking couching law

ard Baxton: aye i understand me fair lady your kind have to be on its guard this days..sadly so "he looks down at the bound one “It looks to me that you had a good catch ..." than he looks up gain ' i thank you kindly melady sara ..i know a lil one that serves you her name is karra i know her from the past ...i came by to send my regards and listen to some gossip me lady "

Sara rubs over her chin and wonders who he is talking about, the only new bond they had was kai and not karra but then again she travelled a lot so she might have missed her arrival " Well at this point the bond you are referring to as karr is not around but you are more than welcome to freshen up, have something to eat and drink in the longhall and well about the gossip, I am sure you have a story or two to tell yourself Sir" she points up the ramp behind her and says " Since you pointed out my little trophy here on my leash, he might be useful for a serve or two, what do you think Sir, would some warm mead and a meal be something you'd be interested in while you wait for the bonds return"?

Sara looks down at Endy and says " I hope your hands are used to serves as well as they are used to shooting arrows, in defence of course" smirks at him

Endy smiles, "One lives to serve Mistress" and hopes she will not realise how bad he is at it

ard Baxton: he grins and hides his face deeply in mask looking at the lady...eyes like the green fields where he Thunts ...they have seen all he can tell. those eyes have a history ...he sniffers a bit " aye maybe her names has changed but if the wise lady tells me that she isn’t here i will not be the one to accuse of a forked tongue .." he looks down at the boy and gives him a wink " aye some nice mead i would like ..." he licks his lips a bit and grins

Sara claps her hands and grabs the long train of her dress, lift it a bit so it was easier for her move her form while she was dragging the thrall behind her " Follow me please Sir" she didn't mention it to the thrall he would follow automatically she thinks and smiles while walking up towards the longhall

Endy: ouch
Endy: ouch
Endy: ouch
Endy: ouch
Endy: ouch

Endy wishes he could rub his head from the bumping on the ramp

Sara: Now if there is one thing I am allergic to it is soft skinned thralls my dear "leans down with a sigh and cuts the rope aruond his feet and allows him to walk

13:20 (GM)Bindings: JC Davi loosens Endymion Avalira's feet allowing them to walk.
13:20 ::Kool Door whispers: JC Davi opened the door (mem)
13:20 ::Kool Door whispers: JC Davi opened the door (mem)

Sara: I will search you qwuickly for some hidden weapons or goods for that matter and then you may remove your clothes and serve us Endy " she removes his armbands and looks the inside over for some hidden small daggers but can't find anything in there, searches his pockets quickly for coin or other goods as well

13:22 (GM)Bindings whispers: Nothing was found to steal

((Heh, she missed a Copper Tarsk))

Endy flexes his wrists and ankles to bring back feeling then kneels

ard Baxton: “hehe" he smutters a bit and looks at the boy familiar face "well of you go boy a drink for the fair lady and me "

Endy looks up to the Master "Whilst I hate to argue Jarl, that will be difficult with my hands still bound"

Sara sighs as she can't find anything of value on him and wonders how he would have traded for goods without coin on him, she nods and says " Aye well looks like you are clean, undress and leave your clothes out here while you serve us " she leans forward and cuts the leash and the bindings around his arms, giving him a one-time warning " You try to harm either myself, this man or anyone else in this camp or try to flee before I think it is time to send you home, my arrows will find their way to your buttocks, understood"? she lifts his chin and forces him to look her straight in the eyes, a rather serious look on her face to make her point

13:24 (GM)Bindings: JC Davi starts to unbind Endymion Avalira
13:25 (GM)Bindings: JC Davi finishes unbinding  Endymion Avalira, allowing them to stand free.
13:25 (GM)Bindings: Endymion Avalira was bound for 0 hour and 38 min.

Endy looks up and sees no humour in her eyes, so begins to undress

Endy thanks the pks he remembered his chastity belt

Sara smiles friendly at ard as she sees the thrall starting to undress himself and asks "I am a cook as well if you wish I'd be more than glad to cook you something, in case you are hungry, I am not sure this one knows how to cook"

Sara looks at the thrall and wonders if he was wearing a chastity belt or just very heavy undergarments and suppresses a chuckle " Remove it all, no need to be shameful here thrall, after all it is the longhall"

ard Baxton: wisely spoken she had ..he agrees and looks at the lady with admiring eyes .."aye he knows how to .." than he holds his breath for he shouldn’t have said that " nea my fine and fair lady I will wont be a bother to your cooking skills .. I will just have my drink ..and maybe we can do business .........."

Endy looks shocked, "My owner has the key Mistress, I cannot take it off"

Sara nods and then archs an eyebrow, business she thinks hmm sounds interesting "Alright then let's move inside then Sir now that the thrall is undressed and ready to serve us" she smiles friendly at both of them and lifts her train ones more in order to get up the stairs without her nose kissing the planks

ard Baxton: he smiles takes a seat before the lady could offer him one "excuse my rudeness me lady it has been a long day”

Sara: " Endy you will find everything you need behind me , no funny business" she says and smiles down at the thrall, looks at ard and laughs " No worries Sir you may feel at home here" she turns her gaze back at the thrall and says " Ask the man what he wants and then you may serve him and me" she walks towards the table, lifts the poofy skirt a bit and sits down with grace, placing her hands in her lap and waits for the slave to do as he was told " So Sir, you are a wanderer, did you never live somewhere at a camp or city maybe"?

ard Baxton: he looks at her face and slowly speaks " me dear lady i live not with people i live amongst them ...i sleep in the open ..aye ..i make profit from people and hunt them down when the animals are to quick for me" he looks at the boy “and my drink " he asks

Åℵ ÌŬS: greetings Jarl , greetings Mistress

ard Baxton: and that brings me to business me lady " he says with a serious tone " as you see i came here with respect ..i lowered me weapons in free will..and so i would like to make a deal ' he turns his head "tal lil blond one " he says with a clear voice

Endy : "Mistress would like her mead chilled or warmed?"

Sara nods and listens quietly to his words " Aye that sounds like quite the interesting but also dangerous live Sir, you do not miss having backup in case a situation gets hmm hairy for example, or the knowledge of having someone to come look for you in case you should get captured at a camp where you hunt down people for example"? looks down at the thrall , she had asked him to serve the man first and probably overheard his question " Yes Endy warmed mead with a hint of cinnamon please"

Endy: "Yes Mistress" Endy looks to the Mistresses guest "Master, do you with for yours warmed or chilled?"

ard Baxton: “mine cold and plain please dear boy”

Endy: "Yes Jarl"

((yeah, I know, I went from Southern to Northen in the RP - D'oh!))

Sara moves her form a bit on the bench so she could overlook the thralls working skills and to make sure he wouldn't add something to the drinks that wasn't requested

Hidious String shouts: i need a word with your in house decorator, his ergonomically skills are the worst ever

ard Baxton: he grins at the lady now "nea me fair lady of this lands.. i move like a shadow never i have been captured ..arrows i have caught aye many i have pulled out my flesh ..and if the day comes when they catch me they will quickly now i am worthless ....

(Before I get shouted at by Nefes, I wish to point out Sara and I had agreed in IM for me to only do basic serve emotes to not disturb the main RP between her and Ard (that and I was being bombarded by IMs :oD ) ))

Endy places a vessel on the hearth to heat up

Sara nods and says " Well you are quite skilled then, my form has been captured a time or two but I am in training with bow and my scimitars, I might say I am quite capable to defend when I am at home but out in the open it sometimes is tricky for me, but time will tell, I am not meant to be a warrior anyways but I should be able to defend at least my home and my kitchen, the place where I feel most comfortable in anyways" she smiles at him and hears the yelling and knocking at the gate, she figures a bond or some other Free will attend to it and stays seated, watching the thrall out of the corner of her eyes and asks ard " So what brought you to our lands then, hence you said you are hunting animal and human kind I hope it is the first kind you were here for" she watches his face carefully, half of it covert by a mask but his eyes free for her to watch
ard Baxton: but me lady forgive my boldness i would like to talk business.. I will be honest with you i will play an open card.. I return i would like your word of not drawing your weapons at me nor your family will..." he smiles as he says hopes he will stay unharmed " today i vision is on humans i am afraid ...i am interested in the two you hold ...they are worth alot to the ones who search for them "

ard Baxton: in return

SaraSara places her hand on her scimitar she kept strapped to her thigh and simply nods and says " Well I will not harm you in the longhall, it's my place of work and I don't like it blood stained but tell me what two of ours are you loking for, as for my family, so far only I know why you are here, so continue with what you have to say " she quickly scans the area outside of the longhall, she was alone, the thrall sure no help in case this should go south but then again the man was disarmed so she might have a chance in case she had to defend her own form
ard Baxton: he laughs and plays with his hand over his knee " nea haha me lady I am not interested in your family ..nea..i am interested in the bound ones like the boy you have there and the other captive ....." he sees that she is reaching for something but he cant tell what it is ...

Endy takes a jug and fills it with the mead pouring half into the warming pan and taking a clean and undamaged goblet takes the cold mead over to the Mistresses guest and kneeling in from of him kisses the bottom of the goblet holds it above his head offering it to the Master
ard Baxton: he takes the horn from the boy "thank you ever so kindly dear boy " he places a quick wink at him and looks at the lady again

ard Baxton: goblet*

Sara sighs in relief and places her hand back in his lap, glad he wasn't after one of her family , she looks to the thrall and then back at ard " Well what business is connecting you and this thrall for example"?

ard Baxton: we don’t share connections m’lady but i am offering you a trade for the two so i can sell them both back to their family and i might get a lil profit from it ..that’s my business ..

Sara: " Well I do know that with most lands a thrall is only worth a paga but with me you might not get away that easily, I don't have any use for paga or anything like salt and such goods but I am always interested in bandages, which I can use during hte many raids we have here at my camp, it patches my camp mates up quite easily and effectively

ard Baxton: he shakes his sadly "me lady i am a poor man ..but maybe still we will come to a good deal...i offer you a tabuk fur in exchange for the boy
Sara sighs and looks at the man, thinking the last thing she needs is new furs they just had a boatload full of all kinds of furs, this was the north so the forest thing bring for trade are furs "I am afraid I will not have any use of new furs, what other things you might carry with you that are worth trading for Sir"?

ard Baxton: he smiles and looks down a bit ' wait maybe i have something ...and he starts searching in his belt pocket ...hang on me lady you never know what comes out of this pockets i never empty them so for me its an surprise as well

Sara chuckles softly and thinks he should see some of her pouches, she had probably 4 year old candy and even some coins in some of them, she frequently changes her pouch with every new outfit and forgot half her stuff in the old pouch, such as hair pins, combs etc
ard Baxton: he mumbles while searching "an old key..a broken heart.. another broken heart... an old fish.. hmm that doesn’t smell good......heyyy wait i got something " he grins...."m’lady look maybe this interest you.." some arrows."

ard Baxton: aye i would say arrows in change for that naked boy will sure cover it ..and me lady keep in mind that i need to make a profit as well ..

Endy takes some cinnamon having finally found the box with it, adds it to the clean and undamaged goblet and pours in the heated mead into the goblet, then returning to the Mistress kneels, kisses the back of the goblet and offers it to her subserviently to the Mistress

Sara watches him search through his pockets and smiles, eyeing the arrows and thinks, after the attack earlier she could either go out on the field and collect her own arrows, get wood and make some new arrows or simply take the mans arrows and be done with it, she reaches over the table and holds out her hand " Mind if I check the quality please Sir" keeps a friendly smile on her face

ard Baxton: he grins ' a business lady you are i can tell ..a smart one not to be fooled " and he hands over the arrows

Sara looks down at Endy and ruffles his hair, taking the goblet and lift it to her full lips, she blows into the goblet and waits for it to cool down a bit before she takes a small sip, enjoying the warm liquid running down her throat she closes her eyes for a moment, the hint of cinnamon filling her senses, she smiles, loving the taste of cinnamon above anything else, it was her favourite spice, she opens her eyes again, licks over her lips and gives the thrall a friendly smile "Very well served Endy"

ard Baxton: he looks at her with tension ...shall she take arrows fro the boy



Sara smiles at ard's comment and looks the arrows over, making sure they had no cracks and the wood was still strong, the tip sharp and useful "Well I think you might have yourself a deal, I will take them in return for the freedom, well let's say handing the slave over, when is he ever free right" smiles at him and places the arrows in her quiver

ard Baxton: he grins "o happy days me lady it has been a pleasure doing business with and i will return for more ...for the kind way you treaded me i will not forget "

Sara: " Thank you for the arrows Sir, ones you finished your mead, the boy is yours and for you to keep, I hope he will serve you well until you sell him for some profit" smiles at him and reaches for her goblet, taking another sip from the warmed mead and looks down at Endy " You will behave well won't you thrall"?



ard Baxton: he stands up and makes a bow "now me lady if you will excuse me i am in a hurry ...come boy lets make profit out of you ..hahaha ..o and i will not forget to take me sword "

Endy: "Yes Master"

Endy grabs his bag and clothes

Sara: Once the boy arrives here I walk you out

14:20 ::Kool Door whispers: JC Davi opened the door (mem)

Sara leans down and grabs the weapons and hands them back " There you go Sir, be well and safe winds to you and your new thrall" smiles at both of them as she opens the door to let them out

14:21 ::Kool Door whispers: JC Davi opened the door (mem)
14:21 ::Kool Door whispers: JC Davi opened the door

ard Baxton: he take his sword from the ground and smiles " now boy don’t run or you will feel my steal

ard Baxton: he makes a bow for the lady " thank you me lady "

Endy: "Mistress, may your paths always be light"

SaraSara chuckles at his comment and waves at them as she watches them walk back to the docks " Thank you again"

((We tped back to Ushindi))

ard Baxton shouts: thievesssssssssssssssss i have a present for ya

ard Baxton shouts: and its naked

ard Baxton: haha he laughs and look at endy " he was a brave boy ..hahah..."

Little Slut Nefes: smiles "Out slutting around again Endy"

Little Slut Nefes: "Better check that belt Jarl" giggles

Endy growls at the pastry queen

ard Baxton: he grins 'oi you two hahah .."

Little Slut Nefes: "awww you know I jest Endy"

Endy sulks, glad to be home, but thinking he was bought too cheaply

ard Baxton: now i see you have a lot of talking to do you birds have missed each other dearly i see ..." i wont be a bother to you now he smiles and walks away into the woods again

Little Slut Nefes: "those nasty wenches hurt you Endy?"

Endy: No, they were quite nice Nefes

Little Slut Nefes: "good"

Endy yawns and stretches "I need to kennel sister, the fight took a lot out of me"

Endy: "Serve with fire sister"

Little Slut Nefes: "alright rest well brother"

No comments:

Post a Comment