Sunday 6 February 2011

How do you say I love you, when what you want to say is... "you make me feel like dog doo"?

There are times when your own words are not enough, nothing comes out right, nothing sounds as it should... and it hurts to say what you are really thinking, because it means admiting the truth of how you are feeling.

Someone called Rana Arnaout said what I am feeling right now more eliquently that I ever could, I apologise to her for the small change I have made:

"No love without trust.
Today you say "I love you too"
Tomorrow you would say "I hate you"

Today you think about me
Tomorrow you would ask "who is he?"

Today you love me
Tomorrow you would want to be free

Today I fill your heart and mind
Tomorrow you would ask me to leave the memories behind

Today you hug me when I cry
Tomorrow you act like our love is about to die

There is a big difference between today and tomorrow with you
Which is making me lose my trust in you

You would expect me to tell you "I love you too"
But I will say "I’m losing my trust in you"

Even if you are about to let go
I would tell you that I have lost my trust in you

I prefer to be alone and get lost
Than to be with a person who cannot trust

So our love would be filled with dust
Because there is no love without trust"

1 comment:

  1. sighs, i hate to see you going through this sugar. You know where to find me .

    ReplyDelete