Wednesday 23 February 2011

Confused 2



(( Ok, so I take the micky with Nefes a lot, but really, she is a wonderful person. Today I had been a bit stressed, and well... rather than the usual serious RP today we just had fun with one - it really cheered me up - hope the RP makes you smile too))


Little Slut Nefes: "Tal bra..Endy" smiles sweetly

Endy: "greetings bitc.... Nefes"

Nisaa: looks over seeing a new face as i fall down lightly to my knees upon the grass not used to feeling grass as i brush my hands across it lightly

Little Slut Nefes: smiles warmly to the girl "al" hoping I didn't sound like a complete fool with my tongue messed up

Nisaa: hears a voice as i turn and look with a soft smile "Tal"

Endy looks over hearing a voice, then spying a collared girl looks to Nefes "Priest Kings! Another bond? Have all the thieves suddenly gone off boys?"

Nisaa: brushes up off the ground and wipes her hands and knees letting out a soft giggle as she hears the boy there speak she just grins in thought "perhaps there are not many left of good quality" waves a hand as she wonders off "be well you two"

Little Slut Nefes: "ell e ar ebber a ou" unsure if he could understand me or not but surely he knew we were better than them

Endy looks at Nefes curiously "You are chewing something?"

Little Slut Nefes: sighs knowing explaining would take to long and I wasn't sure if he could read so I stick my tongue out clearly showing 4 deep teeth marks from where I bit into my tongue. Then I point to my back showing why I did so.

Endy looks at Nefes tongue going it looking damaged and wonders what sex act Nefes was up to cause that damage, then standing up he looks to where she was gesturing

Endy lets out a cry of shock and horror "Nefes..... what happened" His fists clenching angrily he says through gritted teeth "what barbarian did this to you??"

Little Slut Nefes: sighs not sure if he would understand me "ba-assiz ave" though doubted he saw the badasses slave either of them

Endy looks at Nefes in anger "Master Az?" he thinks for a minute "of Silver Tree??"

Little Slut Nefes: shakes my head then tries to think ....so I take my finger and shake it as though Endy was a bad boy then I point to my ass

Endy draws his bow and begins to check his arrows to check he would have enough to kill the Master for his violations, then pauses seeing Nefes motioning

Endy: "He told you off then took you up the ass????"

Endy stands up ready to storm into Silver Tree to kill the Master for his actions whether Free are allowed to punish slaves or not

Little Slut Nefes: lets out a loud sigh grabbing his arm

Little Slut Nefes: "baaaa...assezz ave"

Endy: "Yes, I imagine at his size it would leave you with a bad ass, I will get you a cushion when I return"

Little Slut Nefes: shakes my head clinging to his arm

Little Slut Nefes: points to me and him "aveee"

Little Slut Nefes: "un of uzzz"

Endy: "One of us took you as well??? That's even worse! Who was it"

Little Slut Nefes: sighs wondering if he cand read but then knows he can't evern cook so there goes that idea

Little Slut Nefes: "ave ippp me"

Endy: "Ard, Ard was the one who took you?"

Endy growls

Endy toys with his bow wondering if he can kill the Master from a distance without any of the other thiefs knowing."

Little Slut Nefes: shakes head unsure of what else to say but doesn't want him shooting the wrong person...."aaa boiiii ip me"

Endy: "Ard's boy hit you?" Endy thinks and puzzles as he cannot remember seeing Ard with any boy

Little Slut Nefes: grabs his shoulder thinking if he looks at my lips move maybe he will understand so I mouth 
"slaveboy whip me" hoping it sinks in

Endy looks at Nefes strange lips movements, then raises his eyebrows "Nefes, you are... lovely... and I am honoured... but you would never get past me chastity belt"

Little Slut Nefes: rolls my eyes and goes to the infirmary getting a piece of parchment and writing stick...I begin to draw a stick figure with a little loin cloth between his legs clearly showing a male slave. Next to it I draw a picture of a whip. Surely Endy was not dumb...ok not that dumb. Then I draw a picture of a slave girl, stick figure of course but clearly a girl and runs it back out handing it to him.

Endy watches as Nefes runs away them comes back with a piece of papar that she hands to him, looking at it he looks puzzled then growls "You think I have a small dick and want to whip it??"
zuri Rajal: greetings you 2

Little Slut Nefes: growls low shaking my head I grab the paper and point "Boi ip me!"

Little Slut Nefes: "al Mifess"

Endy dives to his knees seeing Mistress Z behind Nefes"

Endy: "You want me to whip you??"

zuri Rajal: are yoiu fighting

Little Slut Nefes: shakes my head "no Mifess"

zuri Rajal: no WHAT!

Endy: "I..... I... am not sure...." Endy says still being insulted by the "little dick" drawing

Little Slut NefesLittle Slut Nefes turns and sticks out my tongue to show the 4 deep holes made by my teeth explaining why I couldn't talk right

zuri Rajal: Nefes what happened to you

zuri Rajal: did endy bite you

Little Slut Nefes: "ba azz ave boi ip me Mifess"

zuri Rajal frowns not knowing what she’s saying looks at endy and motions him to come over

Little Slut Nefes: though likes the idea of blaming Endy

zuri Rajal: endy come here and tell me what happened to your sister

Endy: "She keeps either saying that Master Az or Master Ard took her ass Mistress, but she is also saying that she wants me to whip her" then scowling "and insulted my.... size"

zuri Rajal shakes my head

Little Slut Nefes: sighs and shakes my head no, turning to show Zu my back

Little Slut Nefes: "ave ip me" wishing someone could read

zuri Rajal: oh my thats terrible

Endy pats Nefes' hand "Ard did what to you?"

Little Slut Nefes: "oooo ot Mafer...ave boi"

Endy: "I have a Master and a boy?" Endy looks puzzled "Mistress, I think she may have a fever"

zuri Rajal: has Luca seen her



Little Slut Nefes: smacks myself in the forhead drawing my hand down over my face in frustration

Endy looks to the ground "No Mistress, I have not seen him in the camp"

zuri Rajal: oh I know

zuri Rajal: maybe we can take her to the Silverf Tree green

Little Slut Nefes: shakes head no wildly

zuri Rajal grab nefes hand

zuri Rajal: come girl lets go to Silver tree right now

zuri Rajal: my big brother Base lives there he can pay the green for us

Little Slut Nefes: shakes head no eyes widen with fear as all had been captured just yesterday

zuri Rajal: what’s wrong with you girl ...endy  what’s wrong with her

Endy looks up in fear at the Mistresses mention of Silver Tree, but bits his lip from saying anything in case he 
insults her brother

Little Slut Nefes looks to him to Endy and shakes him pointing to Zu to tell her

Zuri Rajal: endy what’s wrong

Endy: "I.. ummmm.... Mistress loves her brother" he asks carefully not wanting to say what a complete Kurii he had been the night before

zuri Rajal: why is this girl acting like this

zuri Rajal: did something happen to her

Endy: "I... I... think one of her sex games with a Master must have gotten out of hand Mistress"

Little Slut Nefes: eyes widen and I slap him on the arm

zuri Rajal: Nefes were you play sex games with Masters...that can be kinda rough ya know

zuri Rajal: I dont want to think of where they made her put her tongue

Little Slut Nefes: throws my hands up in that air as though I give up

Endy winces as the slap "That way how they punished you? The marks look more lie whips"

Little Slut Nefes: "BOI IP ME" raises my voice pointing to my back

Endy looks shocked "a silver tree boy whipped you?"

zuri Rajal bends doen and looks in her face as she yells....babab boy hit you?

zuri Rajal: on your tongue?

Endy takes out his bow again in anger

Little Slut Nefes: sighs as at least they were getting closer "Ba azz boi ip me"

zuri Rajal: nefes my brother should know that a boy hit you on your tongue .....that so rude

Little Slut Nefes: digs my finger into the dirt spelling out badass hoping one can read

zuri Rajal: come girl lets go tell him so he can correct this boy

Little Slut Nefes: shakes my head and moves behind Endy

Endy rolls his eyes "Yes Nefes, you have already told us that Az gave you a bad ass... but please.. tell us who hurt you"

zuri Rajal turns my head to the left then the right trying to make out what she wrote

zuri Rajal: no endy ...I think shes saying her ass is bad

Little Slut Nefes: shakes head and adds slave after badass pointing hard to the ground

zuri Rajal: well if the Masters were playing with it it must be something

zuri Rajalzuri Rajal looks again....hhmmm...slave

zuri Rajal: bad ass slave

zuri Rajal: yeah well if you play sex games with 2 Master your one bad ass slave Nefes

Little Slut Nefes: runs into the infirmary grabbing more parchment and a writing stick and scribbles a slave of the badasses whip me'....taking the paper I run out and waves it

Endy takes the paper and hands it to the Mistress

zuri Rajal snatches the paper and reads pretends to know all the words....she said ...my bass was slaved by a...uummmm ummm wip

Little Slut Nefes: starts to cry in frustration

Endy looks distressed at Nefes crying "Your ass is hurting, you want some Salve?"

zuri Rajal: endy obviously your sister is obsessed with her ass

Endy looks at the Mistress and blushes "Yes Mistress, boy almost wants to be opened to find out what it is like to feel such passion for it"

Little Slut Nefes: eyes narrow to Endy but I don't even bother as my soon to be Master knew what happened

zuri Rajal: well she is cute

zuri Rajal: and she let 2 master have her bad ass

zuri Rajal: but thats not my call so just rub some salve on your ass or in your ass nefes

Little Slut Nefes: grumbles wishing I had my knife on me to end my suffering with these two.

zuri Rajal: then it won’t be so bad next time you play those games

Endy thinks for a moment about some details he has been reading in some scrolls and wonders if the Mistress will let him apply salve.

zuri Rajal: nefes can you put the salve on your ass or do you need some help

zuri Rajal: endy can put it on now and my boy luc can put it on later
Little Slut Nefes: looks over to the sleeping Jarl praying he wakes up soon. Shakes my head "ot my azz!" cries out in tears

zuri Rajal: WHAT EAT YOUR ASS?

zuri Rajal: my god girl you don’t get enough do you

Endy looks gratefully at the Mistress, though he would rather apply the Salve into her boys butt
Little Slut Nefes: brings my hands to my face and just cries about to rip my hair out

((at this point we took pity on Nefes, I had to use the RP tool to fake Aure))

 sleepy Aure "Will you lot let a guy sleep, the poor girl was whipped by a Bad Ass slave, now let me sleep!"Aure turns over and goes back to dozing

zuri Rajal: well you can eat each other and rub each others asses I need to go lay down

zuri Rajal: OOOHHHHHH

Endy eyes open wide "You were attacked by a Bass ass slave?"

Little Slut Nefes: nods as I look up through red, puffy eyes

zuri Rajal hugs poor nefes and runs my hands threw her hair

zuri Rajal: poor girl...poor poor girl

Little Slut Nefes: makes a mental note to teach these people to read

Endy: "Why did you not just write it down properly Nefes?"

Little Slut Nefes: growls as I had wrote down badass slave whipped me sadly the Mistress screwed it up

Little Slut Nefes: "reff ell Mifess"

zuri Rajal: wawawa she sayin

zuri Rajal: nefnef wa?

Little Slut Nefes: tries to say rest well again "Reff ell Mifess"

Endy looks shocked "Nefes, you cant tell a free to go to hell, she is not even earth born"

zuri Rajal poor thing cant tell a thing shes sayin

Little Slut Nefes: growls at Endy

No comments:

Post a Comment