Sunday 24 April 2011

Prequel part 2



(about an hour after starting to fan, and had been afk for about 10 mins))

Endy jumps with a start having been too deep in concentration to notice the first boy sneak up

Endy: "greetings brother"

misha Hellershanks: tal brother

misha Hellershanks: it is a nice cool spot here with you fanning

misha Hellershanks: tal my sister

Mynx : offering yourself to the gods Brother?
((Misha lay lying on the altar))


misha Hellershanks: no just my butt


Endy: I am sure Odin will appreciate it Misha

Mynx : Nods

misha Hellershanks: aye he will

misha Hellershanks: i am told i am a good fuck

Endy wishes he was not holding the fan so he could test the claim on behalf of Odin

misha Hellershanks laughs

Mynx : hehe

misha Hellershanks grins "i read your mind brother, naughty naughty

Endy looks over and almost drops the fan

((Mynx  had left a “mouse face” on from OOC))

Endy: "ummmmm......."

Endy: "Sister........"

Endy wonders how to phrase the question

Endy: ".... are you ill......"

Mynx : what?

Mynx : Why..o you say that?

Mynx : (oh it didnt come off)

((Mynx  realizes it and takes it off))

Endy blinks "I... think I must be more tired than I though... I hope my Master returns soon"

misha Hellershanks: i have to get going

Endy nods sadly

misha Hellershanks smlies

misha Hellershanks: love you guys

Endy: we love you to Misha

Endy grins

Endy: "Serve with fire" he giggles as he fans the flames

Mynx : Going to stay there all day brother?

Endy: Until my Master comes back Mynx

Endy: he told me to keep the fire very hot

Mynx looks at the fire "I have a feeling its going to end in some pain"

Endy looks puzzled "no, I think our Master just wants to do some roasting out doors"

Mynx eys him "I dont think so.."

Endy looks at her curiously "How do you mean? why else would he need the hot fire?"

Mynx looks inside the brazier for some kind of sticks or iron rods

Endy sees Mynx  looking at the irons "well, he needs somthing to stop the meat falling into the flames"

Mynx looks at him "This is to small for meat...and you’re only in a loin-cloth.."

Endy looks down, then at the mad girl "umm... you sure you are ok?"

Mynx turns and walks behind Endy and looks at his butt and gives it a light pat on his bottom "I think the meat is here"

Endy gasps "You think my Master has turned cannibal?

Mynx gigles as she leans over him and gives him a hug "No.. but i think something nice and hot will go on your ass"

Endy looks at her puzzled, trying to figure out why she thinks eating outside will get him opened

Mynx shakes her head "Even I dont have one but I’ve seen the other boys get them." she motions to the rods inside the fire "think your master plans on giving ya a brand" she shrugged "Your master be disrespecting mine if he meant to cook inside here"

Endy smiles "I have a brand sister" he motions with his chin towards his chest "Why, you think he would not invite your Master?"

Mynx looks to his chest "but most get branded on their bottom.. as well brother.." She wrinkles her nose "Not inside theses rocks..theses are scared area only used for ceremonies.. I doubt your master plans on disrespecting mine"

Endy smiles "ah, perhaps a sacrifice to Odin then"

Mynx shurgs "whatever you want to think brother...but i doubt it"

Endy rolls his eyes, "well, I am sure you can think what you want to think... "

Mynx shakes her head "well..ill be telling you told you so.. soon i am sure"

Endy smiles

Endy: "perhaps my brother, he has no Kef"

Mynx shakes her head "I don't think so"

Endy: "but,,, by Master did say he wanted some "yummy meat"

Mynx looks toward the docks "Well arnt you yummy meat" she looks him over a bit

Endy blushes "I don’t think so Mynx , I have not even been able to incite my Master's lusts enough for him to open me"

Mynx  wink at him "Oh i am sure that will change soon.."

Endy shrugs "from your mouth to Odins ear Sister"

Mynx smiles and sticks her tongue out "I think i know what I am talking about..been around you boys long enough and survied" she takes a few steps back "I need to go on some fishing"

Endy smiles "have you tried the beach, there is good fishing on the pier I believe"

Kyoka Setsuko is Online

Mynx nods "Yes But thats small game I am looking for something difernt o cook for Jarl"

Endy nods, thinking from the size of her Jarl that it would need to be huge as he is such a giant "There is good fishing on our docks I think, there was ever a shark the other day"

Endy: "umm.... not that I think you should try to land the shark"

Mynx : hehe Well Ill be watchful

Mynx : Take care Endy..and hope your ass wont hurt to much tonight

Mynx winks at him and waves

Endy smiles "well, you you are right... "

Endy blushes

Endy: "serve with fire"

Mynx : Serve with fire brother

No comments:

Post a Comment