Sunday 11 December 2011

You will leave a hole in my heart...

Sometimes, tragic though it is, death can be a release from suffering...

I am so sad that you are gone, and heart-broken for your family, but I am glad you are released from your pain and suffering, and I pray you are in a better place.

I tried to think of a song that suited you, and my pain that you have gone... but none fit perfectly... so I thought it best to keep a special moment that I know never failed to bring you joy. May where you are now be filled with such joy and laughter.

Even though you we not related by blood, in relationships of the soul you were always one of the family and will be sorely missed.

Love you my god-father...

1 comment:

  1. my secret vice is Morecombe and Wise. My mum loves watching them and even though i know they are dated i cant help but laugh when i see them.

    Sorry for your loss endykins.

    love you and see you soon. xxx

    ReplyDelete