Saturday 5 March 2011

I think.... it's ready

Endy giggles, well,both my Master and brother blogged about one of the suprises - however - their photos for it are brilliant so I am not going to complain :oP

REALLY looking forward to seeing Finns completed work - he and his boyfriend Spenser do excellent artwork and poses I really recommend you visit their store - hopefully we are going to see more and more of them in Gor :oD

Second suprise - well, isn't a huge suprise to people that know me. I have not been RPing for about a week (except when My Master or brother were online) as I have been at work restoring the open access park at my parcel.

Used up more prims than I wanted - but, I love it - can't post photos yet because I still don't have photoshop on the new computer :(

Sooooooo..... why look at the photo? - When you can go have a look, take a friend, have a picnic etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment